do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select the image or video (5 mb) Send the Upload photo/video, Close the
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to email@example.com.Submit material
a woman with A pram was quite close to the shooting in Helgolandsgade on Vesterbro in Copenhagen, where a 39-year-old man was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon.
It says a 25-year-old who works at a restaurant nearby, and who does not want his name forward.
He did not see the shooting, but heard 5-6 shots.
- It was discussed in here, whether it was the fireworks, or whether it was someone who knocked over or worked by the side of, until we see a lady come running in full speed. And so we thought, that there is something wrong here. It happened right behind her, he says and continues:
She came running with her pram with two children in, and then stops, she straight up, when she gets to the corner and looking back, and then there's two shots or something more, and then she came around the corner.
the Shooting happened right in front of a wine bar on Helgolandsgade, which subsequently was blocked at both ends of the piece between Istedgade and Vesterbrogade.
Copenhagen police have just confirmed that the 39-year-old is dead. Ekstra Bladet learns that he was hit by - probably several - shot in the head.
The suspected getaway car, was shortly after the killing burned in Høje Taastrup, confirms efterforskningsleder Brian Belling opposite Ekstra Bladet.
the 112 - 7. may. 2019 - at. 13:42 Person hit by shot in the middle of Copenhagen
The 25-year-old rushed out onto the street to see if that was called for help or to see if he could help with anything. But at the time there was already an ongoing call, while a second was in time to help the man.
- I was quite close to. I heard him breathing very deeply. He gasped for breath, he tells.
He also saw a black car that resembled a station wagon, which ran quickly from the spot immediately after the shooting. He only saw that there sat one in the car, but he subsequently heard that there maybe was a more in the car.
- I think, it looked as though he was masked. I could certainly not see his face. But I saw it with the page, while he looked the other way, but he was going to swing to the right (ad Vesterbrogade, ed.), he tells.
He has still not quite grasped that there has been such a huge drama.
- It is a little strange, that I have seen him. It is like being in a film. It is quite surreal.
At 14.42 was the fire department called to Bondehøjvej in Høje Taastrup, where the suspected getaway car was ablaze.
Efterforskningsleder Brian Belling says to Ekstra Bladet, the 39-year-old was together with a woman who was not hit. Flugtbilen described as a black station wagon.
- We investigate widely and has placed us firmly on a subject. Immediately, there are no indications that the killing is banderelateret, " says Brian Belling.
the Police are still working on the site and interrogates witnesses. There were several shocked witnesses to the shooting.
The 39-year-old was declared dead on the spot, but rushed to copenhagen university hospital's trauma center, where he was declared dead.