Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Seksårigt child burned to death in mother's bed

A tragic accident took place 28. October last year, when a little boy died in a violent fire. Since then, there have been doubts about how such a gruesome acc

- 6 reads.

Seksårigt child burned to death in mother's bed

A tragic accident took place 28. October last year, when a little boy died in a violent fire.

Since then, there have been doubts about how such a gruesome accident at all possible.

Now, there is news in the case.

The writing several british media, including the Daily Mail and the BBC.

the Mother could not open the door to the bedroom, where Riley was caught. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix

At 20.30 sounded the fire alarm in the home of the English family in the town of Derbyshire. The mother, Cheryl Bradley, hastened up to his son, six-year-old Riley Jake Jackson, who was asleep in her bed.

When Cheryl Bradley stood in front of the door to the bedroom, she could smell the smoke and feel the intense heat from the incipient fire.

She tried to open the door but it was stuck. Cheryl Bradley kicked and ripped in the door, but the fire developed itself in a violent hurry, and she was therefore compelled to run out of the house, and then she panic shouted for help.

- please Help my son!, she was, according to the media have shouted.

A neighbor came to her rescue and stormed into the house.

At that time had the flames, however, spread and the smoke was heavy. The neighbor tried, like the mother to open the door, but it failed.

When the fire department arrived and got off the fire, it was already too late.

six-year-old Riley Jake Jackson lay dead in the bed.

Riley perished in the flames. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix

Since the terrible accident happened, a group of investigators tried to come up with what exactly happened.

In cooperation with the fire department, they have been able to find that it was the bulb in the lampshade, which started the fire.

It was a hologenpære.

Model of a halogen lamp. Photo: Shutteerstock

the Lamp was in an inexplicable way overthrown, after which the heat which the bulb was released, caused the fire.

Police describe it as a horrible accident.

six-year-old Riley Jake Jackson died of his burns and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.