After legetøjsgiganten Top-Toys bankrupt in the end of 2018, is the fate of the company's stores and toys has quietly been settled.
the Majority of the inventories have been purchased by the Salling Group, but now the last remnants of the company are sold, then the creditors may get as much as possible of what they are owed in the bankruptcy estate.
Thus, becomes both the furniture from the headquarters and the closed shops and the rest of the stock was sold at an auction.
It informs the Auction house dab, which stands for the auction.
- We need to sell around 250 jobs, where there are a lot of designer furniture, and a variety of it equipment, says Kåre Madsen, who is the director of the auction house, to Ekstra Bladet.
the Furniture and equipment from the head office have already been put up for auction at the auction house's website, where they lie until the auction ends 18. march.
do you Have the space for such a table, it is among the many things at the auction. Photo: Auktionshuset dab
Later there will, however, get far more items on auction also, the promise of Reward Madsen.
- In the course of the week comes all overskudslageret from their main storage, as the Salling Group not taken with. So there are carousels and the Star Wars characters in the full track as well as lego and a lot of it equipment, says the director.
- So it is probably the that is more exciting for most people, he says.
He says that the auction house is to move things now, and they come on auction when they have gained an overview over the goods.
the House of the dab have not yet overview of how much they assess the many items to be worth all in all.
- There are about 10,000 different products, or something in the style. There is also talk about spare parts, toys, as Salling Group would not have, and it must of course also be sold, says Kåre Madsen.
He tells that there is still a lot of work in to get an overview of all the things.
- There's probably somewhere between 2500 and 3000 pallets of stuff in, and we have no idea what that is, he says.
Among the things that are put up for sale, in addition to a lot of office chairs and furniture from the conference rooms also a little more special products such as bunkevise of Raadvad-knives, batteries, and two boxes with lego.
- Blade is shown christmas gifts for employees or some other kind of gifts, which you evidently have come to buy a little too many, says Kåre Madsen.
He is the themselves by particularly one thing at the auction.
The most curious thing at the auction is the Rubik's Cubes, it is quite rare. It is not necessarily the most expensive, but it's some of the more whimsical, he says.
Photo: Auktionshuset dab
For all the goods is the lowest bid 50 bucks, so with a little luck it is thus possible to make themselves a pretty good deal.
the Auction for the things that have been put up for sale, is the deadline at various time 18. march. It is possible to see the goods in Vallensbæk Saturday 16. march, and the purchased items must be picked up the weekend after.
Several different designer chairs by, among others, mark HAY is at the auction. Photo: Auktionshuset dab