Post a Comment Print Share on Facebook

Police: - Have found objects in Go

the Investigation continues in forsvinningssaken where Anne-Elisabeth Hagen has been missing since 31. October. Friday ended the police in their search with div

- 6 reads.

Police: - Have found objects in Go

the Investigation continues in forsvinningssaken where Anne-Elisabeth Hagen has been missing since 31. October. Friday ended the police in their search with divers in the Go just by the married couple, the Garden's property. On Monday, informs the that the discoveries were made in the course of the three days the search continued.

- It was found some items that need to be investigated, and if necessary be checked in or out of the case, " says politiinspektør Tommy Brøske in a press release Monday morning.

at the same time states that the police now have got into 1352 tips in connection with it which are being investigated as an abduction.

- As the case now stands, it is of regard to the ongoing investigation, very limited what police can comment about specific details, informs the Brøske.

Therefore, should the police search in the water at the milliardærekteparets housing Have been in contact

It has soon been three weeks since police went public with the disappearance. Then it was gone ten weeks since the Garden, disappeared from his home on Fjellhamar in Lørenskog. The page has tips pouring in, but the police are still without answers on how 68-year-old, who is married to billionaire Tom Hagen, is located.

the Same day as the Garden disappeared, it was also found a letter with a demand for ransom in calis to the married couple. The claim should have been closer to 90 million in kryptovaluta.

< p> the Family has received messages from suspected kidnappers

Since the communication between the predicted gjerningspersonene and family have been very small. Thursday in the previous week went, however, the family's lawyer, Svein Holden, and said that they the 16. January got a new message.

- This is not any evidence of heartbeat or evidence that it is these that have Anne-Elisabeth. On behalf of the family I will first emphasize on the fact that they think it is positive that they have been contacted after the announcement, said the lawyer, and added:

- We perceive it as a clear sign that Anne-Elisabeth is alive and that the family can get her back. However, we will get better and differently in contact with those that claim to have Anne-Elisabeth.

No break

Police have not yet had any breakthrough in the case. Back sitting Anne-Elisabeth hagen's milliardærektemann Empty Garden (68), three adult children in the 30 - and 40-years of age, and several grandchildren.

During the search in the Go last week, it was by the police emphasized that it was not the Garden while they searched for. However, water was considered as an extension of the couple's estate and the scene where the disappearance took place.

TIP: To work the police with the tips that come into forsvinningssaken. Reporter: Audun Hageskal. Video: Ørjan Ryland / Dagbladet Show more Show more

the Reason why it was waited for 12 weeks to initiate the search in the water, was, according to the police that it was not desirable more exposure than necessary to the investigation. They have also previously stated that it could not be ruled out that the family Garden has been guarded in the days before the disappearance.

Much overvåkningsmateriale

in Parallel with the search for 68-year-old has the police called for two people. These were caught by the cameras by Tom hagen's workplace, the same morning that his wife disappeared.

at the same time as the work to identify the two is ongoing, the police secured both the video and imagery from other places in the Lørenskog area. These are now being reviewed.

CONTACT: Thursday 10. January went to the police out with two videos of people who were observed outside of Tom hagen's workplace 31. October. The police assume that she was abducted on the morning of or the morning of the same day, and want contact with these people. Video: Police Show more Show more

despite the fact that it has not been ensure the heartbeat and little communication between the supposed perpetrators and the family, maintained the use of resources on the matter.

- There are still a large number of people who work with this, and we maintain the use of resources. We have prioritised the case high, and continues with full power. We have no plan to change on it, said etterforskningsleder Christian Berge to Dagbladet last week.

- Just give us a heartbeat
Avatar
Your Name
Post a Comment
Characters Left:
Your comment has been forwarded to the administrator for approval.×
Warning! Will constitute a criminal offense, illegal, threatening, offensive, insulting and swearing, derogatory, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, indecent, personality rights, damaging or similar nature in the nature of all kinds of financial content, legal, criminal and administrative responsibility for the content of the sender member / members are belong.