Never has the AMERICA's public sector has been shut down for so long now.
In the 22 days have large parts of the public sector have been closed down, and public servants have not been paid - it is that in the US it is called a shut down.
the Land is under shut down, because president Trump and the democratic party can't agree on a budget by 2019. Trump refuses to make a deal, if not he gets a wall against Mexico, but the democrats refuse to give him the.
And there is no prospect that the deadlock loose. It assesses the Philip Christian Ulrich, who is udenrigsredaktør on Kongressen.com.
- How long can they stand there? Right now, it seems that Trump can stand there for a very, very long time, and it seems that the democrats also intend to run a hard course, says Philip Christian Ulrich.
Good enough, they are all pressured by voters who are unhappy not to get the pay. But Philip Christian Ulrich estimates that both sides in the conflict, yet have the backing of their constituents.
- If you look at Trump-positive media, so they support still the wall, because they think that it is the right fight to take, he says.
Trumps the promise of a wall against Mexico is so extraordinarily popular that he wins the point on insisting on that would have it, while democratic voters are so opposed to giving Trump a grænsemur, they also support their party leader in his principfasthed.
- Both parties sit and point fingers at each other, points out Philip Christian Ulrich
Trump says, it is easy to resolve. They just need to give him money for a wall. And the democrats also say that it is extremely easy to solve. He should just write under the finance act.
An opportunity for Trump to declare 'national emergency'. It is not a concept we have in Denmark, but it means that the president finds that there is a national crisis in a given area, and give themselves extra powers to solve the crisis.
And it is quite likely that Trump is doing, believes Philip Christian Ulrich.
A national emergency means that Trump can declare national emergecy by migrantsituationen at the border to Mexico and move the money around, as he can still obtain the funding for a grænsemur, as the democrats right now will not give him.
- here will be a shortcut to get to his wall. The question is whether he can find the funding through a national emergency. But he can move the money over, so they can begin work, and soldiers to perform bygningarbejdet. There is no one that can stop him, says Philip Christian Ulrich
Policy - 7. jan. 2019 - at. 14:55 towards a historical disaster: - Maybe he does not understand that it has consequences
The precise boundaries of a president's power during a national emergency is blurred.
- the President's powers are not very clearly defined in the context of a national emergency. Are all just agree that he has pretty much everything, beats Philip Christian Ulrich real.
And with Trump at the helm, a national emergency end in chaos.
- so Far have the restriction for presidents been of an ethical nature, i.e. what one can get away with in relation to the standards and its hinterland. But then, when you have a president who can dominate his party and don't care about standards, then what, asks Philip Christian Ulrich rhetorical.
He emphasises that the national emergencys is not abnormal, and that Obama did more when he was president. So did Bush after 9/11. Here he used the national emergency to, among other things, make the Guantanamo prison and increasing the surveillance and the interception.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
15-year-old opinions on how to tackle a brick wall, hitting now the president in the neck.
Policy - 11. jan. 2019 - at. 18:21 Trump is precipitated by their own rhetoric: - If there is a wall in front of you, so...