- All of you who wanted open borders and free movement, you can now see what it has led to.
How to write His l in one of the 99 comments that are written on the TV2 News Facebook-profile about nine out of ten long-distance lorry drivers, running in over the Danish border, are foreigners. And to the Danish hauler Jan completely has dropped to run the export:
- When we are up against drivers who need to have between 7,000 and 10,000 dollars in salary a month, there is no chance to compete.
- So we must settle for what is left, says the hauler to TV2 News, who also have spoken with some of the foreign drivers, bla. enjoying themselves with cigarettes and vodka, while they hold the mandatory 48-hour rest on a P-space in Padborg:
- We must not for the boss.
- and yet we need no places for the next two days, so it is no problem, says the Ukrainian drivers to TV2, but looking at the comments posted on the Tv2 Facebook, is there not something to laugh about:
- Sad statistics. We should be out of the EU, writes Niels C thus and Suzett A uses the same words:
- There was a lovely country.... sad development.
Jørgen W is one of the only people who write positive things about the few Danish chaufførjob:
- It is as good with foreign drivers.
That being said there is a lack of manpower, and Elin's is also not absolutely critical - but:
- Danish drivers requires that the law be respected, also on salaries.
- I have nothing against foreigners working in Denmark, but it must be on the same terms and conditions as the dane, writes Elin, but what do you say?