Few people have had so much importance for the dancer Mie Moltke, as Master Fatman got it.
the Master Fatman with the civil name Morten Lindberg passed away the night of Tuesday. He was 53 years old. The cause of death is yet unknown.
As the happy dj stepped into the danselokalet in 2006, he changed the Mie moltke's life.
- He has had an exceptionally big impact on my life. Both during the 'dancing with the stars' and after. I have never made a secret of, that I was very different before I met him. He introduced me to that we can enjoy life, and that everything does not have to be hard or hurt, says 37-year-old Mie Moltke to Ekstra Bladet.
She danced with Master Fatman in the 2006 edition of 'dancing with the stars', where they together obtained a sixth place. Before the meeting, she was hard-focused on the competition. Everything had to be perfect.
He lit a zest for life, I don't know. I had only known dance as a competition, and he taught me how to enjoy it. With him it was joy, fun and creativity. He didn't care what others thought. He was loving and didn't other people. It was incredibly instructive for one who would have that everyone should like you, says Mie Moltke.
Danish celebrity Master Fatman is dead: Was only 53 years old
After 'dancing with the stars' preserved the friendship, and their children go to the same dagsinstitution.
- The last three years, I have daily seen him around the kids, and there has always been a very great closeness between us. It has never changed, whether there is passed a month, or eight, between that we have seen each other
Mie Moltke and Master Fatman in the popular danseprogram 'dancing with the stars'. Photo: Thomas Sjørup
his Colleague, Dan Rachlin and the boss at Radio24syv, Jørgen Ramskov, describes both the Master Fatman as an inclusive man, who created joy and kærede on the other. It endorses the Mie Moltke.
- 100 percent. Also in a scenario such as 'dancing with the stars' where you are being pressured, and things are not always easy. How was he all the way through. He was love, fun and taught me so much.. I was very perfectionistic and knoklende, but he said: 'Hey Mie, we can also enjoy ourselves and have fun'. I have often said that it was because of him that I was ready to face the Lai (Grant, ed.) the year after, for he had so great importance. He was one of the most loving, existed.
Danish well-known - 26. mar. 2019 - at. 11:49 Dan Rachlin: I am superked of the
It is no secret that the Master Fatman was a big man with extra pounds on the sidebenene. But it was not something that hindered him, when he pulled the dancing shoes on and showed himself up in front of the viewers on TV2.
- He was really good for dancing. He learned quickly, and although it may sound strange, so he was a very light dancer when he moved. But one thing is the dance. It was not that which filled the. It was the limits with me, as he was to get moved in relation to creativity and the way to be with other people, says Mie Moltke and rounds of.
- I am shocked. It is a terrible thing. Incomprehensible.
the Master Fatman leaves a wife and five children.