- I have bought some cheap briquettes, 12.50 for 10 pounds, and it says on the bag that it is clean wood.
- But it should obviously not take at face value, for I have just found the plastic and the paint residues in a briquette.
so begins Flemming W an email to the nation!, as he seems to be allowed to see the block, he got home, since he have been in jem and the fix in last Friday. For Flemming does not like to burn neither the plastic or the paint of and you can read the reply, as jem & fix has sent to the nation!, so think jem & fix nor is that the kind of briketfyld is in order.
flemming's letter thus continues:
- One can think that the trævarefabrikker, there are they doing here savsmuldsbriketter just sweeps the floor and then leaning all the possible dirt and crap down in them. the
- What should I do for it here, it can neither be healthy or good for the climate.
And it may be true that you need to check its logs, briquettes, pellets before you put them in the stove, asking Alan, and no, it cannot, and that is why jem & fix now sorry and pray that Flemming provides briketten return:
- First of all I will start by apologizing Flemmings experience. This is of course not acceptable, as the product does not live up to the quality we want.
- We buy millions of packages of wood briquettes per year and has a strong focus on our suppliers to comply with applicable rules.
- to ensure the supply of briquettes it is necessary to use several suppliers.
- We carry out random checks among the many millions of packages of wood briquettes, which we annually receive, and there should be something that is not in order, rejected the delivery.
- Therefore, it is a pity that we not have caught the error in this case. the
- If a customer experiences a product does not live up to expectations, it is important that you contact the store as soon as possible. So the customer can get a new item or money back, and we can also follow up on the matter.
- In this case, it is very important that we get the above logs, briquettes, pellets return, so we can try to identify the specific manufacturer. the
- If possible, don Flemming, therefore, very much like to return the defective wood briquettes to the store where they were purchased, write
Casper bog-myrtle Bundgaard-Laursen, who is the purchasing & logistics manager at jem & fix to the nation!.
But what do you say?