"Something exploded and caused a fire in an apartment block in Bergsjön in Gothenburg the night on Monday, reports GT. The alarm came just after midnight."
" We know that something has slammed and we have a small fire in the ventilation in the property. However, it is extremely unclear what it is that has slammed, " says Morten Gunneng at Göteborgspolisen to the newspaper."
"the Emergency services are on site and state that there is a fire in a garbage room. No person shall be damaged."
"We know in the current situation, not what for the legal classification of the offence, we end up in," says Morten Gunneng."