The north airline Great Dane Airlines have yet to have their first flight on the wings, but has already flown into a large storm.
chief financial officer and co-owner, Huy Duc Nguyen, has adorned himself with borrowed feathers on the CV, he has used in his own company Jobs Partner. It is revealed This Sunday.
the Charges got Huy Duc Nguyen to withdraw from his posts in both the executive board and the board of directors, but it means far from that he's done in the company.
Of the Central Business register, it appears that Huy Duc Nguyen still owns 50 percent of the Great Dane Airlines, while executive director, Thomas Hugo Mills, owns the other half.
- Yes, he owns the still-half, and he continues as a passive investor, says Thomas Hugo Moller.
- Why can he still be co-owner, when he can't sit in the board of directors and the executive board?
- It is that he has had some things on his CV, it does not have anything with our company today to do. In Great Dane Airlines, we have not taken him for the CV, but what he can, and that is to drive companies.
- Is it not a little strange that he is still a shareholder, but can not sit on the other entries?
- No, it is very normal to have passive investors, so it is not anything strange.
- he Has no influence on the company, although he owns half of it?
- No, he has no longer, neither on the daily operations or on the board. Is he completely gone.
- Who is responsible for the economy, now that the cfo is away?
- It makes our chairman of the board and our auditor. Duc Huy Duc Nguyen, ed.) has never been 100 percent on this, he has still been running his own company, Jobs Partner, so it makes no difference that he is gone.
Great Dane Airlines expect to be selling tickets from Tuesday, and to send the first nordjyder away with their flights from Aalborg Airport in the middle of June as planned.
- the Project is just as secure today as it was on Friday, so there is no change in the plans, the people can be quite comfortable with", says Thomas Hugo Moller.
Ekstra Bladet has spoken with Huy Duc Nguyen, but he has not wanted to run up to the interview.