- It is so sad when the one at the top of the a management will not recognize that it is sailing completely on a department.
- So many terminations in a few months to get all alarmklokker to call
- It is then in the extent peculiar, and it may as damn it be in their own interest, that they have a functioning hospital/ departments.
- I just do not get it and feel in the degree with the remaining staff and the poor patients who are admitted.
How to write Charlotte H in the pt most popular comment (55 likes) of the 190 comments that are written on the TV2 East Facebook profile on the personaleflugt, that in the last four months has hit the Slagelse Hospital akutafdeling. An escape which, according to TV2 East is due to the working environment and fear for the safety of patients, but that does not get management to turn off the alarm.
And Charlotte is not the only one who finds it sad.
- I'm one of the nurses, who no longer work in my profession.
- It is almost impossible to represent a system, one no longer can vouch for.
- All too often, go home from work crying because one AGAIN you have failed miserably, writes Jane A in its comment and Anne-Lise H also seems she knows what she is talking about:
- It is the most horrific and stressful department to lie on. Have been there a countless number of times due to heart problems,
- You will be placed in a bed, and then no more.
- Not even a hot meal you can get, but irrigated, and the wet sandwich, it's not particularly delicious when lying and is bad, write Anne-Lise.
Many other of TV2 East Facebook-friends criticises the senior management response to the numerous terminations, but
- There are always different understandings of a case, and here is their view, but we may not recognize it.
we have a leadership in the department, which we have very great confidence, as do many good actions over there, and actually listen very much to employees, says Anne Grethe Larsen, acting deputy director at Slagelse Hospital, denmark for TV2 East, but what do you say?
the nation! brought a month ago a letter from a nurse, who also told about the patient failure. She wrote:
- I am a nurse at a drøntravlt medical ward
- yesterday I worked one hour over to help my colleague.
- And I went home kind of the bad conscience of leaving her alone with 13 demanding patients to the night.
And she had it bad, that I had not gone to the time.