When one scrolls down through the 18-year-old Mathilde Beuschaus pictures on Instagram, you will see a variety of pictures of the beautiful 18-year-old woman with flawless skin, a beautiful face and a brown suit.
But the pictures reflect far from reality.
It tells Mathilde Beuschau, which is known from the 'Vintage 0', in a new miniseries about her that has been given the name 'Mathilde ketchup in the blood', and which is available on the TV2 Play just now.
Here, she talks about the career she is building up as the instagrammer.
- I have 18.000 followers on Instagram. I only have many followers, because I have been in the 'Year 0'. I have not fought for them, I just got them, she says in the program.
- It is there to be instagrammer can sometimes be very fat. I like to get positive feedback for it, I'm putting up, she says and stresses that there also is a part of reverses.
Mathilde Beuschau've got a girlfriend. Private
She suffers of acne. A disease, she in the past has dared to show up on social media, but as she now frankly shows up in the program on TV2 Play.
- I'm actually really tired of my impurities, because I go with the makeup when I put pictures on Instagram, when I need something, or when I just feel to be a little nice once in a while. Then it's just annoying when I don't go with the makeup, you can see it much clearer. Such is life. It goes over at one time or another. It helps enough, that I do not work so much at a friture each and every day, she says with a laugh in reference to his work on McDonald's.
- I could not imagine me to put pictures up of my skin without makeup on Instagram, when it is not neat. On Instagram and on the social media to create such an image that everything is perfect, and that you always look good, and I ought to be indifferent, for I much don't care usually what people think of me, but as soon as it is on the social media, it is just something else. And so I feel it here the urge to do it also, she says on.
Here is Mathilde Beuschau without makeup. Photo: TV2
According to Mathilde Beuschau she goes so much in his pictures on Instagram, that she will delete a picture if she does not get enough positive feedback.
- I will also delete pictures, if I do not get enough 'likes', for it is as if my followers do not believe that it is good enough. So do I delete it. It is terrible, " she says honestly and tells that it provides a form of recognition, when you get 'likes' on the pictures.
Show this posting on Instagram
Try just to see some summer-like out, even though it is MINUS the shitty many degrees outside
For Extra Magazine tells Mathilde Beuschau, who, along with his family left the 'Year 0' in 2007, there is a particular reason why she now chooses to stand up and show his skin disease.
- I think it is important to tell about it, because there are many my age who feel the same way. It requires a lot of space in one's everyday life, that you have problems with his body on one way or the other. I've even had it really hard. I work with people, and it is there that you don't feel comfortable with her own body is difficult, when you associate with other people all the time.
She says, that there is a specific reason to, that she hasn't shared pictures of themselves without makeup on social media.
- On the social media it is about creating a certain image of itself - a perfect picture. In the past I have not been brave enough to do it. I have been worried what people would write. It has been one of the reasons that I have not done it.
well-Known Ready to the very last 'Year 0'-premiere? Read everything about millionærfamilien and the 'forgotten' participants
- But in the context of this program to TV2 Play asked the editor whether I would be interested in that show myself without makeup, when I told him about my problems. At first I thought 'no'. But then I changed pretty quickly sense, because I was agree with myself that it was an important message. She got me out of my comfort zone, so I'm going to go 'all in', says Mathilde Beuschau.
Show this posting on Instagram
She hopes that she can inspire other young people to dare to stand by their little flaws and quirks - also on the social media.
- I think it is important that young people get to know that it is okay not to be perfect. I believe that there are many like me who have had it hard and therefore not have had the desire to go outside for a door, because they have felt uncomfortable because of their body, and how it should not be.
- Therefore will I also myself show several pictures of myself without makeup in the future, rather than to show it here perfect picture. I have had many positive enquiries on the programme from people who have the same problems as me. So it also shows, that it is something that is important to talk about.
Mathilde Beuschau works daily at McDonald's, where she is in the time to train for skiftleder. Recently she moved together with her boyfriend, René, that she has met at work.