It is definitely the connect with to follow along with Rachel, Stephanie and Christian's life in the 'Year 0'.
the Last section of the series is just rolled over the screen on TV2, and as viewers we leave the young people in front of a world that is completely and utterly open to them.
In the second trench is Rachel's mother, Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl, the country safe and sound. She told in the program that she finally - after 25 years of more or less self-imposed detours - feel that she has ended up on the right hailed. After having worked as a priest for the Danish minority in Germany, she returned to Denmark and has been vicar of Felsted in southern Jutland
With the to the office belongs a charming parsonage with the residency requirements, as Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl happy showed Rachel and her brother David around. Everything worked well in the program, but the story belongs, to the family for years have struggled to get sold the house in Aabenraa, which they moved into in 2009.
Then bought Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl and her husband, Lars Ellebye, house with sea view to 4.200.000 euros.
In 2016, they set the house up for sale since she got a job in Tarp, Germany. The sale price was the walk in the 4.350.000 euros. Since it's been 857 days, without that the house has been sold.
'Year 0'-the pair have several times put the cost of the seven-room big house down. In all, the house is on a 194 square meter reduced by 20 percent and today has a selling price of 3.495.000 crowns, and now it seems that there are finally out to be something, they tell.
- We expect that it is sold, says Lars Ellebye to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have received an offer, which we have said yes to, so now is the real estate agent started with the paperwork, says he's happy.
The annual tale of Stephanie, Christian and Rachel from 'Year 0' is now slu. photo: Camilla Hey
It is clear to hear that mr and mrs a relieved that they finally can get rid of their house.
- We have enjoyed the years we lived there, but now it just gone!!!, says Theresia Low Treschow-Kühl and tells that they are settled well in the new parsonage.
- We've got furnished us really nice, and as the priest goes, it just can't, that you do not live locally. Then one is not properly, for the present, " she says, and tells that she is doing a lot to engage in what is happening in Felsted.
- We must soon to the 80's-party in the city. It's gonna be a sore sight. But the priest should probably go, when the congregation really going for it, laughing she.
Lars Ellebye driver continued Lion Pharmacy in Aabenraa.