Along with his sister Susanne Georgi put Denmark down with happy poptoner and ørehængeren 'Dub-I-Dub'. No one could look at the smiling singer, that she wore on a nasty secret.
But now - in the wake of the talk about the documentary about Michael Jackson's alleged abuse of young boys - Susanne Georgi chosen to share his secret. And it is a bit of a bomb, she has thrown on his Facebook profile.
'I was as a 12-year-old subjected to maltreatment by an adult, several times. I have never talked to a soul about it until a few years back, and my friends and family will probably be somewhat shocked by this update. What made me wait almost 30 years in silence? I was embarrassed, I thought it was my fault, and who will also believe on me after all these years. It was some of the reasons why I just kept it for myself, she writes, among other things.
What made Susanne Georgi to come forward now, among other things, all those who have an opinion about whether Jackson committed the assault or not.
'I get angry and sad when I read about the outrage of Michael Jackson fans who defend his innocence so strongly. In don't know what happened. You don't know if he was an angel or a demon', writes the singer, who will not make himself a judge of what happened, about Michael Jackson.
- But I know what happened in my case. I know what happened. But I've since thought a lot about whether people will believe me, when I stand with it now, " says the singer to the Extra Blade and continues.
- But I could just feel that I was so affected by all that with Jackson, that I needed to get out of it, says Susanne Georgi, who was very nervous, before she pressed 'record' on his Facebook profile.
- But it has actually been a relief. I never thought I would say it to anyone, but somehow it feels a little like a part of my healing process, that it has now come out. It is hard to talk about again and again. So chose to post it on Facebook. So, by all my entourage, she says.
Susanne Georgi, who, along with her sister Pernille were known as Me & My fish not after pouting, " she stresses.
- I have it good nowadays. I'm happy and fits really well on my two girls. But if I can just help one who has suffered the same as me, then it's all worth it, says Susanne Georgi, who has been inundated with love and support, since she laid her spread out.
- But I'm also appalled at how many write that they have been exposed to the same. It is a much bigger problem than I thought, she says.
Susanne and Pernille Georgi is known as Me & My. Photo: Ole Buntzen
Susanne Georgi hope that others can learn from her story. Learn that it does not help to keep the abuses secret.
- How something should appear. You must speak with an adult. In my case, it was many years before it dawned on me that it was wrong, it had happened. I know it's simply not, says Susanne Georgi, who like many other victims of abuse have felt guilt.
- And the feeling I can still get. Just think, if he has done it at the other. Just think, if it could be stopped, if I had said it. But the guilt helps me not, she says.
Susanne Georgi will provide to Ekstra Bladet, that the man who abused her, is dead.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------My parents don't feel guilty
It is only a few months ago, Susanne Georgi told his parents about the abuse she was subjected to as a child.
- It came randomly, because my mother asked me about my sisters, if there ever was anyone who had ever done anything about us. So I broke the simply together and told it. It was as if there fell a stone from my heart, she says.
It was important for Susanne Georgi, that her parents didn't feel guilt.
And it was probably the reason why I had kept it a secret for them. I would not have that they should feel guilty - for it was not their fault. It is only his fault - him who did it, she says.
Since she told her family about the abuse, they have spent a long time talking about it.
- My parents have of course been very shocked over it, but I think that they have done it well. We have talked about it, and they have talked about it, and I actually feel that we have come out well on the other hand, she says.