It was a few happy and storsmilende girls from the Echo, as Ekstra Bladet met immediately after Friday's 'X Factor'-liveshow where they ended up in danger zone along with Gina Michaells and therefore had to sing for their lives.
Fortunately for the girls, fell Ankerstjernes decisive voice out to their advantage, and the girl group is therefore ready for yet another round of 'X Factor' next Friday.
But only a half hour beforehand was the large smile not to track. The four Echo-girls were very concerned over the to stand in the danger zone, and could neither keep back the tears during their omsang or afterwards. And it was according to the girls for a good reason.
- We are allowed to let the cup overflow with emotions to show, what it means for us. All the emotions went out on the stage and on the floor. We had each other in that moment, it sounded from Freja.
A heartbroken Emma on the stage. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix
Film, tv & radio - 15. mar. 2019 - at. 23:29 Wreck: Here is her response
in Particular, Emma was influenced by the situation when they had to sing for the second time, and several times during the group's performance struggled she to hold back the tears.
this is Why I supported the rest of the group extra well up on her during their omsang.
- Before we were on the stage, howled the I the. Tanne said that if something happened, and I was nervous, so she would take my hand. It was not a part of the choreography. But it was on impulse, because it came from the heart. It was just pure emotion of it all. I had a big lump in my throat, but I went anyway, said Emma to the Extra Magazine with a smile.
Echo are already looking towards the next live show, as the very pleased to. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to the Echo, it was uncomfortable to stand in the danger zone and not know whether they were bought or sold.
- It was terrible. Uncomfortable. It was not so nice, it sounded almost in unison from the girl group, when the conversation fell on how it felt to stand in the danger zone.
- There was completely quiet, and all just sit and focus on one. I could not focus. I have no more water in the body. It would be a divorce that had to from each other. You are so skidebange, when you stand in the situation. You are so afraid that it all falls apart, it sounded far from Mathilde.
- You forget everything around him, I think in one way or another. But the hardest part is to see over on the family, you seem to have been made in the process, and that they just sit there and cross my fingers for one, and perhaps one should away from them, supplemented Freja.
Oh Country group made it through the danger zone on a hanging hair. Photo: Mogens Flindt
Now welcomes the four girls themselves to provide the gas on the next Friday, where they again are ready to take the big 'X Factor'scene.
- We are so happy that it ended as it did. We could not be more grateful. We are so ready to show even more on Friday. Now we've got awakened a fighting spirit. Now we are ready to come back even stronger than before, said Tanne.