on Christmas eve, new year's eve, valentine's day - three days, there is almost only disappoint because of the immense expectations, as some have. Nonetheless, many the best sex on the Big Kærlighedsdag.
We are also about to get after it at home, but the day when we celebrate the love, the romance and the couple's relationship, is really big in the UNITED states, where a new study shows that 6 out of 10 have the best sex on just Valentine's day.
Analysebureauet OnePoll on behalf of a sexlegetøjsfirma asked 2000 americans, all in relationships, about their sex lives in relation to Valentine's day.
And 58 percent indicate, therefore, that the sex topper on this day.
Interestingly enough, informs the 85 percent, that their own desires come second on the day, and 54 percent say that her boyfriend is more generous in bed on Valentine's day.
The overall picture shows a rather crucial element in the 'Good Sex life', which is important throughout the year:
going up in my bf's pleasure more than his own.
the Investigation showed that the vast majority of americans make a distinction between making love (making love), having sex (having sex) and swipe (fucking). Lovemaking takes longer, has more eye contact and are more passionate, and then there is supposedly not something with which to strangle each other during lovemaking.
We asked the Danish sexologist Katrine Berling, why Valentine sex mon is better than sex the rest of the year:
- The distinguishing feature of Valentine's day, is that it is a day we both look forward to, so there is an element in, that we prepare ourselves mentally before we go into the double bed. We both have the focus that we need to celebrate the love together.
- Precisely because we have prepared ourselves for it, so we have put aside the time for it, we do our best, and sex is suddenly not something that just needs to get over with. Sex and lovemaking are allowed to take time, " says Berling.
Sex is always best when both parties are present in it, which happens, explains sex therapist:
- And when we perceive and enjoy both the giving and the receiving. So if I ‘Give’ from a place where I would like to create enjoyment with my partner AND at the same time also enjoying it though, so it will always get my partner to relax and enjoy more. And it is different, if I give pleasure to get my partner to come or to feel like a good lover.
- When the pleasure is happening in our body, is the only way you can feel it on the by to be at home in his body. As a receiver you should be able to be affectionate, receptive, and open to the touch, you receive, says Katrine Berling, who recommends that one receive at the same time expresses his pleasure through sounds and breathing.
I call it to be active receptive. Here I did not think of my partner, but being at home with myself and feel and sense.
- In this way, it becomes to give the same as to receive - and vice versa. Because I like provides enjoy giving and love to see my partner's pleasure. And I as the recipient enjoys receiving and showing my partner my joy. And when we take the time to sex, when there is room for more play and touch, so it's not just sex that gets better, it will also be the orgasm.
Sex & cohabitation - 4. aug. 2018 - at. 23:34 It means her orgasm for the relationship
the Conclusion of the american Valentinssex study, that attention to partners ' enjoyment promotes the good sex life, is also proved in more scientific studies.
In a new canadian study took part 122 of the few. The researchers wanted to investigate a concept, they call sexual communal strenght, the sexual sense of community in the relationship, which refers to both own and partner's needs.
the Participants, who ranged in age from 19 to 67, led a kind of diary for 21 days. Each evening, they received an email with a series of questions about the couple's relationship, sexual arousal, and mood. In addition, they answered a series of yes/no-questions like ‘Have you grown sex with your partner today?’
had, on average, couples sex 3.5 times in the 21 days, but there were large fluctuations between zero and 17 times.
Participants were asked questions that revealed how they maneuvered in the sexual sense of community, as illustrated below:
You are tired after a long day and just want to stone in front of the tv. Your gf puts up for sex. What do you do?
Say honestly that you just don't have the mood for it, but would like to at another time.
Go with to sex, even if you're not in the mood for it. You know, that you will not enjoy it.
Go for it, even if you're not in the mood for it. Maybe your gf make you horny, and then it becomes yet delightful.
No, the answers are right or wrong, but it turns out that In the long run works C best. If it always is A, are you thinking mostly on your own needs, if it is always B, you think for a little on your own.
The canadian researchers concludes that what the most well know instinctively: To make the boyfriend happy and meeting his needs is half of the joy. When you make an effort to meet the partner's needs, and your partner does the same to you, increased both men's experience of sexual and relational satisfaction.