I did it without scruples. I had the opportunity and the offer is, " says Kari Elisabeth Kaski (31), member of parliament for SV.
Even if the doctor believed Kaski should get fosterdiagnostikk, it is not enough that the hospital granted the application. Pregnant in week 14, selected as A representative to go private instead to appeal the decision.
Kaski is thus a part of the statistics that show that 70-80 per cent of women in towns use of private ultrasound in the first trimester. In the public be given the offer of fosterdiagnostikk only to women over 38 years of age, women who have particularly high risk or for specific findings on ultrasound or NIPT in the private sector.Asks the women rebel "Ekstremsituasjon"
The regular offer to all pregnant women is one ultrasound in week 17-19. The mean superior at St. Olavs hospital is too bad. They turned out in the Newspaper on Monday and asked the Norwegian women to rebel so that all pregnant women get access to fosterdiagnostikk between week 11 and 14.
Kari Elisabeth Kaski sets himself on the barricades for the case. SV has programfestet early ultrasound to all, together with the Labour party, the Progress party and Red.
I didn't want to wait on the ordinary ultralyden in week 18 and live with uncertainty about whether everything was good. In week 18 you are practically halfway point in the pregnancy, it would have been a ekstremsituasjon to find out that something was seriously wrong then, " says Kaski.
Everything appeared to be in perfect order see the puppies at ultrasound she took in the private and Kaski are now in week 21.
the Pregnancy was discovered under special circumstances in the fall.
I got to know that I was pregnant about the same time that prime minister Erna Solberg (H) and Kjell Britain Ropstad (KrF) began to talk about the changes in the abortloven. So I have been pregnant through the entire abortdebatten. When I find it natural to tell that it not necessarily is so easy to get access to fosterdiagnostikk in the public.Took the abortion after early ultrasound:
Dose, I discovered it Better: - No health benefits
The political situation up to 2021 is in the reality that the Christian democratic Party has got a right of veto in questions about biotechnology, since the changes require that all four parties in the flertallsregjeringen agree.
Geir Jørgen Retire (KrF) leader Health and omsorgskomiteen in Parliament and is clearly opposite the newspaper Dagbladet that the party does not want an early ultrasound to all. Retire also warns that fetuses that are viable at the early fosterdiagnostikk will be sorted out.
I relate myself to the knowledge that we are sitting on today. I am very sure that we should use biotechnology to find methods that can help us to heal. Early ultrasound has not today a health benefits for the fetus or mother, turn to Retire fast.
The mean Kaski falls on its own urimelighet, all the time the majority of women seek offer private today.
- It is absolutely amazing that it has been so long time when Norwegian women get a worse deal than in other countries. I believe it has a gain when one adds to the personal burden is for the women who have to undergo senaborter, " says Kaski.- Should be a matter of course
Many aborterer in the day after week 18 because of the discrepancy with security would have found on fosterdiagnostikk in week 11-14. At the ultrasound in week 12, you will find the lack of brain, lack of partitioning of the brain, hernia of the abdominal wall, the intestines out in the amniotic fluid and enlarged bladder.
- This warning against that fosterdiagnostikk to all will lead to the sorting. What do you think about that?
- It is provocative and a way to stamp the country's women, which I think is deeply problematic. This says straight out that women are most concerned of the characteristics of the fetuses out from an almost selfish sense of what you want and not have. It has the christian democratic party has no prerequisite to know anything about. One must have confidence that a woman makes the choice that is best for himself and his family, and to understand what kind of strain it is for the woman.
How little knowledge you should that woman have about your body and the fetus you carry on? It should be a matter of course that the public offer up to date technology and opportunities both for diagnosis and treatment. There should be an offer, it is important to emphasize, " says Kaski.
SV-politician is set by the nomination committee to become the party's deputy chairman in the spring, emphasizes that there is something unique with her story about not getting access to fosterdiagnostikk after a referral from a primary care doctor.
- It is important to bring up that it is not so easy to get access to the doctors and the politicians say we should have. I think there is a need for a realitetsorientering. The personal is political. I think it is important to lift it up and speak out from personal experiences, " says Kari Elisabeth Kaski.Response: don't act
Professor of medicine at the University of Oslo Guttorm Haugen is head of department for Fostermedisinsk department at Ullevål hospital.
the Hill speak out on a general basis and not Kaskis reference.
the Rules are relatively clear, you must have certain criteria to get an early ultrasound at a fostermedisinsk center, of which there are five in Norway. It is quite clear indication. In general, this goes out that there is an increased risk that something might be wrong, " says the Hill to the Newspaper.
the Heap rejects that there are capacity issues at the fostermedisinsk center. the
- It is not so that patients have the right to investigation according to the law, is rejected. the
- How is it with the turmoil, there are grounds to be investigated with you? the
today we have not the opportunity to accept patients just because they are concerned for pregnancy. If the patient is restless for svangerskapets growth and development this is the indication to perform ultrasound examination in the general svangerskapsomsorgen, but not to get carried fosterdiagnostisk ultrasound, it will say, by one of the five fosterdiagnostiske centers. The ministry of health has stated that it may be an indication to get done fosterdiagnostisk ultrasound by the unrest if this turmoil is especially pronounced, it will say in very special cases, " says professor Guttorm Haugen, to Dagbladet.To examined fetuses in Norway