LILLESTRØM/OSLO (Dagbladet): Ten weeks have passed since Anne-Elisabeth Hagen (68) disappeared from his home on Fjellhamar in Lørenskog. Yesterday went to the police and asked for the three people who were caught on surveillance camera outside the workplace to 68-åringens husband, billionaire investor Tom Hagen.
Movement their was filmed on the morning of the 31. October, just a few hours before police believe the woman was kidnapped from his home.
During today's press conference, it was clear that none of these individuals have been identified, and police urge that they should sign up.
Politiinspektør Tommy Brøske also told that the police have received a further 150 tip since the previous day. Thus, the police have received more than 250 tips in the case since they went public with what they believe is an abduction.MISSING: Police believe Anne-Elisabeth Hagen was abducted from her home in Lørenskog, 31. October of last year. Video: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more - A honningkrukke
As a direct ringvirkning of the event has the Confederation Security council now set up a conference with the theme the risk of kidnapping among næringslivsaktører. Among the presenters is former commander of the special forces, Anders Snortheimsmoen.
He currently works with security to private actors, and among other things worked as a bodyguard for Kjell Inge Røkke. He has even worked specifically with several abduction - and trusselsaker in Norway during his time in the police, and believe the phenomenon happens more often than many think.
- Norway is a honningkrukke for criminals when it comes to rich people and low security, and it is certainly unknown when it comes to threats and bortføringsaker. It is far more widespread in Norway than we think. But many choose to keep it for themselves. They do not want attention for it, or to show that they are vulnerable and exposed, says Snortheimsmoen.24 mins which can give police the answers in kidnappingssaken
Security around the wealthy norwegians have according to the prior beredskapssjefen been a central theme in the police since the time when he even worked there. Snortheimsmoen believe very few are conscious enough of what they provide is of information, both digital and otherwise.
- It is low security and many with a lot of money in Norway. Norwegians should wake up everyday and not be naive. What enlightens you to the other, and what to leave of information, this should be a question all ask themselves, believe Snortheimsmoen.without a trace GONE: Milliardærkona Anne-Elisabeth Hagen (68) disappeared from his home in Lørenskog 31. October 2018. The police assume that she was abducted in the morning or noon. Thursday released police new video. Reporter: Audun Hageskal. Video: Marie Røssland / Dagbladet Show more No surprise
Although he believes it should not come as any surprise to anyone that one can now see such a case in Norway. Other countries, including Sweden, have had similar cases in recent times. That it has taken so long before one has seen cases that have been known publicly in this country, considers him more like random.- Completely unthinkable that this could happen in our neighborhood
- That there has been mapping of high net worth individuals in the Uk up through, I'm sure. I think we should have reversed the thinking for the longest time when it comes to personal safety in this country, and perhaps especially among the wealthy, " says Snortheimsmoen and continues:
- We use a huge energy to convey that it is so safe, and that such does not happen in Norway. Instead, we should think that this actually can happen here and how we can prepare ourselves for it. We have very little overview of what's going on, and we have to accept that you can't have full control the whole time. The question is only how to prepare the best possible if something happens.Desperately hunting
In the meantime, it continues the police desperately looking at the information that can clear up forsvinningssaken in Lørenskog. On Thursday, it was confirmed that in the residence to the Garden was found a written notice the day she disappeared. This should have contained a løsepengekrav of about 85 million in the form of kryptovaluta.MARKED: Rolf Arne Letvik (64) is the friend and neighbour of the abducted Anne-Elisabeth Garden. He realized quickly that something was wrong, and is very despondent over the fact that it has gone so long without a solution. Video: Jesper Nordahl Finsveen and Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet Show more
But the situation has been challenging, as the requirement from the supposed gjerningspersonene should have been that the police should not be involved. Investigation, vitneavhør and attempt to obtain material from the video surveillance in the area surrounding the accommodation has so far not provided answers to the mystery of who abducted 68-year-old.
Kripos, Økokrim, Europol, Interpol and the national police special unit for gisselforhandlinger is plugged into the case. Wednesday saw the police, however, no other option than to go out and ask the audience for help. Then it was gone ten weeks since the last heartbeat from Anne-Elisabeth Garden.Multimillionaire Reidar Osen was brutally kidnapped in 2015: - They had plans to take the life of me