Saturday talked about the Newspaper that the two leaders in the child welfare and omsorgsfirmaet Heimta have added up the fortunes of tens of millions in the course of a few years. Parts of the story have added up to rent the homes to Heimta through their private eiendomsfirmaer.Konsulentopprør at omsorgsgigant: - It has been an insane avarice
at the same time believe several consultants and former employees that Heimta has saved the operation with low wages to the staff, and the lack of activities to users.
- It is a very focus on profit. Extremely, says a former employee.
the Managing director Truls Navestad in Heimta, believes that the government has received good value for money with them.
- Of any economic profit, then reinvested the majority of the business, type Navestad in an e-mail to Dagbladet.A: - Big money in turn
Several of the parties that have worked to limit the commercial companies within the welfare, respond on the matter.
- This is another example of where the big money is in the turn on the so-called velferdsmarkedet. We have seen many cases which show that it has been too easy to build great fortunes of the people their tax money in Norway, says SV leader Audun Lysbakken.
- We believe that it is the opposite that must be the starting point. We must have a policy which ensures that funds for welfare actually goes to welfare, " he continues.
the Practice of having real estate company on the say that velferdsselskapet rent housing, is fully legal so long as transactions between related parties must be stated according to the current rules. Therefore, the mean Lysbakken that there is little point with the moral pekefingre.
We have a system that makes that this is becoming common practice. To rent their own properties is one of several ways taxpayer money can be for profit. What we need to do to be sure that every penny goes to the welfare, is to prohibit the profit, " says Lysbakken.Ap: - Private enrich themselves
Just before the summer got a suggestion from the Labour party about public and ideal driven child welfare majority in Parliament with the help of the Sector. The decision requires the government to provide to increase the proportion of ideal in the child welfare services to 40 per cent by 2025, without reducing the proportion of the public.AGAINST FRISLIPP: Ap-deputy Hadia May. Photo: Berit Roald / NTB scanpix Show more
- Our resistance to frislipp of commercial enterprises in the welfare trades just that the private actors enrich themselves at the expense of the community, " says Ap deputy Hadia May to Dagbladet.
- If such offer is publicly owned and operated, be able to any profit nor be used to raise the quality or to give the offer to the more, says May.
In the fall put the government down a selection that shall map the financial flows of the private companies that operate welfare services. The committee shall among other things look at the transactions between the related parties, to the leaders in Heimta and Heimta Focus has practiced. The first report from the committee will be ready in the autumn of 2019.- Red: - Undermine the welfare state
Red-leader Bjørnar Moxnes want to go a step further than the SV and Ap, and get the commercial companies completely out of the welfare.
- If we don't stop this, then it will weaken the skatteviljen and undermine the welfare state. Most people don't want to pay taxes when they see that it goes to to build up fortunes in real estate, " says Moxnes to the Newspaper.
Moxnes think the practice may have gone out over the services.AGAINST the COMMERCIAL: Red-leader Bjørnar Moxnes. Photo: Terje Bendiksby / NTB scanpix Show more
- The staff say that it be very in the operation, so it is clear that some are paying the price for that these earn themselves rich. It is completely unacceptable. We taxes not for that these guys should be eiendomsbaroner, " he says.
- What they have done is legal. What is the problem then?
- It is therefore, the law must be changed. The politicians have set låvedøra wide open for people who want to make themselves rich on welfare. The door will close.- Usual strategy
Linn Herning in ngo For the welfare state mean on a general basis that it is a common business strategy among firms in the omsorgsbransjen to use tax dollars to pay down on the property.
- Then they can say that they haven't earned their money on omsorgstjenesten, but on the property. But then, it is precisely through omsorgstjenesten that one has built up property. When you are sitting on both sides of the table, one can drain out the values by overfakturere itself.
- In this case they say that they have rented out at market price. What is then the problem?
- It is a general challenge with control. When must the public and consider what is the market price. It is not always so easy to assess.
- What they have done is probably not illegal. Why react some then?
- It may well be that it is not illegal. The question is whether we think it is okay. I think that there are many who react to that skattekroner be used to build up private fortunes.
- What do you think needs to be done?
- We believe that skattefinansierte welfare services should not be driven by commercial stakeholders, because when we get these issues all the time. Then it is better to separate the commercial activities and welfare.So, they are rich in child welfare and care