- Ap and Jonas Gahr Støre leads voters behind the light when it comes to profits in the welfare, says Bjørnar Moxnes of the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet.
17. January voted Ap no to the following: "the Storting asks the government to ensure that skattefinansierte welfare services operated by the public and non-profit actors, and lay out a plan for the gradual escalation of the public and ideally the ownership and operation".
Moxnes points out that Store for over a year ago, went out and announced that the Ap had turned in questions about commercial actors and profit in the welfare. That is why he is disappointed.
- Jonas must not only "talk the talk", he must also "walk the walk". He has ceased to argue for what he actually stands for, but appear rather as if he is against profit in welfare.- Store and May say yes
In the interview with the Newspaper promised Støre recently that both he and the party should be more transparent in communications and politics. Moxnes believes, however, that he sees an insidious dobbeltkommunikasjon from the Ap-the leader.
No one in Norway will be happier than me if the Ap votes for profittfri welfare. The problem is that Jonas has taken a venstredreining rhetorically as he doesn't follow up in practical politics. Støre and Hadia May want obviously not a profittforbud in the welfare, but they dare not say it out loud.
Why not, do you think?
- Because they know there is great discontent against in the unions, in large parts of the party and among the majority of the party's voters.
Moxnes believes that the Ap's communication around the disputed North Connect cable - planned power cable between Norway and Scotland - are also woolly.
- It is only a little over a week ago, the Ap had the opportunity to vote for a proposal that would stop the North Connect, but they did not. It is disappointing.
This does not build trust between the Red and the Ap?
- No, but it is not so dangerous. The most important thing is that Støre, May and Ap begin to voice how they actually speak, and stop doing two things at the same time.Scorching strømdebatt: - Erna went sur Boxer Moxnes
Ap-deputy Hadia May ask Moxnes lay down boksehanskene their. She tells Dagbladet that Moxnes both fordummer and simplifies the Labour party in this case.
With all due respect: This borders against fraudulent of Moxnes. Now he must stop skyggebokse with the Labour party, nor use their powers to fight the commercialization of the welfare our. Otherwise one may get hurt in order to believe that it is more important for him to mistenkeliggjøre the Labour party, than to fight against the forces we are both against, say May to Dagbladet.
She thinks that the party her is clear that the basic welfare services should not be commercialised, and that the ideal actors to play a greater role than today.
But the reality is not as simple as Moxnes will have to. For example, going over half of our children in private kindergartens. The labour party is a responsible party and will not go into to shut off these over the night, " she says.
- Who says anything about closing the nursery over night?
- If the Red does in fact mean business with their proposal to close the private providers out of the barnehagesektoren so they should immediately get down from his high horse.Kabelkrøll
May shows that the Ap has received a majority for the assessment of a regulatory distinction between ideal and commercial actors in the barnehagesektoren.
- This must be put in place before it is possible to say no to the commercial and prioritise the ideal actors, " she says and shows that the Ap-controlled municipalities such as Bergen has reserved tenders for the ideal actors and taken the nursing home back from the commercial actors to the municipality.
When it comes to the North Connect cable, says May that it is good practises to not intervene in an ongoing licensing process which was already in progress.
- Therefore, voted we accept the Centre party's proposal about this. But it follows from the agreement and the changes in the energy legislation that, if North Connect should get a licence, so will the new criteria be the basis for further progress. Any such licence may in this case be assigned to Statnett, and time for any construction to be seen in the light of the criteria set forth by the agreement. In practice, this means that it can't be built new utenlandskabler now, whatever the outcome of the ongoing licensing round.Two horses
Moxnes shows on his page that the Ap 22. november 2018 voted against the Red and socialist left suggestion that "the Storting asks the government put forward a plan for escalation of the public and the ideal ownership and operation to ensure that child care centers operated by public or nonprofit entities."
" We don't sit on some high horse, on the other hand, we see that May and Ap-the management is riding two horses at the same time. They say they are against profit in welfare, but do not even have to vote for a plan to ramp up the non-commercial ownership in the kindergartens. May have also not understood that the Red will have finally, is the commercial nurseries. We have nothing against the ideal child care centers. These are well known private kindergartens, the answer Moxnes May.Hard showdown with Vedums strømpolitikk